Very High Bond Acrylic Tape
High bond acrylic foam tape is a permanent, industrial strength tape that can be used instead of nails, screws, rivets and welds on interior and exterior applications. Often referred to as VHB tape, acrylic foam tape boasts high shear values, excellent weather resistance and indestructible bond strength. Choose from several options below for various applications.
- All Purpose Very High Bond Tape
- Available in black, grey or white. 45-mil double sided high bond tape bonds a wide variety of substrates for interior and exterior application. High bond tape provides a permanent bond and maintains high impact resistance, wind and water resistance. Also referred to as VHB Tape, High Bond Tape, exterior mounting tape, foamed acrylic and acrylic foam tape.
- Very High Bond Tape for Metal and Glass
- 25 mil double sided tape adheres high and medium surface materials like metal, glass, steel, aluminum, plastics and acrylic. Resists UV rays, ageing, softening agents, solvents and plasticizers. Also referred to as VHB Tape, High Bond Tape, exterior mounting tape, foamed acrylic and acrylic foam tape.
- Clear Very High Bond Acrylic Tape
- Optically clear high bond tape provides an aesthetically pleasing invisible bond on glass, acrylic and other clear substrates. 40 mil clear high bond tape utilizes an acrylic mass of adhesive that offers high shear values, permanent bond strength and wind, UV and weather resistance. Also referred to as VHB Tape, High Bond Tape, exterior mounting tape, foamed acrylic and acrylic foam tape.
Shop by Material
- Ships in 1 to 3 business days.
- Check standard UPS transit times here
- Typical box dimensions: 17" x 17" x 7" @ 5 lbs. each
- Expedited shipping available*
* still subject to 1 - 3 days processing in our warehouse. Expedites apply to transit time.